Luke wasn't able to join us for Christmas, but Carlos and I still had a great time with family to make up for it. Here's pics of Christmas Day.
 |
| the tree with all the gifts under it :) |
 |
| Carlos' stocking and Santa gift |
 |
| Talking on his new phone |
 |
| playing with his ABC Dino |
 |
| the kiddos were decorating sugar cookies |
 |
| Carlos' Christmas loot :) |
 |
| Carlos' gifts from Grandma and Papa Johnston |
 |
| My/the Family gifts |
 |
| my gifts from my parents |
I took a lot of videos of Carlos opening his gifts, but I haven't converted them yet so I'm not sure if I'll be adding them any time soon. All in all, we had a pretty great Christmas! Next up- driving to GA to be with Papa again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment