Here's the ultrasound pics that were taken today of our little guy. He's weighing in at 6lbs, 5oz already! His head is also one week ahead in size and his feet are already 3 in long! He was snuggling his arm towards the end of the appointment which was so cute :) I love him so much and can not wait to hold him!
he's snuggling his arm in this one.
my baby's face :)
his cute little nose
his head (I think)
and his cute (not so little) foot :)
I'm really glad that everything is fine and even more excited that he will be here before we know it! Luke asked me the other night when we could "let him out" ha ha. As if I was holding him in my belly against his will ;) As long as he waits until the 8th of April then I'll be ok with an early arrival. If he comes before that I won't complain too much, just won't be as easy without Ernie here to help us. Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful day and has a good rest of the week. Later!
~Nicole










No comments:
Post a Comment