We had to take Carlos in for his 2 month doctor appointment this morning and he had to get 3 shots. I had Luke hold him down for me because I knew I would lose it ( I couldn't even watch). My poor baby screamed his little head off and then now all he has wanted is to be cuddled all day. Hopefully the (generic) baby Tylenol will help him not get a severe fever. I have to remind myself that these shots are good for him, even if they hurt him for just a minute. It's ten thousand times better than him getting the diseases they are preventing. He's doing good though as far as his growth and development is concerned :) He is 12 lbs and 7 oz and is 22 in tall :) He's been sleeping much MUCH better at night the last couple of weeks ( like 6 or 7 hrs straight and then up every 1 1/2-2 hrs). The doctor was really impressed with how well he holds his head up and how alert he is. He is doing things a 3 month old normally does and is doing them well! I love my big boy :)
Well, I need to go comfort him since he won't take a nap without being held. Good thing we got this done a couple days before going on vacation! Later!
~Nicole
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment