So...lots of things have happened in the last month since I wrote last. We are slowly getting more furniture to make this house of ours more like home. I'm still waiting on my dinning table (I have no clue why it is taking so long...it's been over 2 months since I purchased the thing!!!). We got our couches, a side table, a bookcase, a TV stand and a new bed a couple weeks ago. I also felt like being crafty and made some curtains for our room and the computer room which i will show you (they are way cute if I do say so myself).
I also finally started shift work a week ago. Finally done with training!!! Shift work is alright. I'm not fond of my job, but that's life. I do enjoy working 3 days and then having 3 days off. It's quite nice :]
Well, here are the pictures of our new furniture. Hope you enjoy!

curtains in the computer room (it's bumble bee print..so cute)

our new bed :]

Luke jumping on the bed (sweet action shot huh?)

the bookcase

the living room

the TV stand in the living room
4 comments:
It's starting to look really comfy! How did you make the curtains, do you have a sewing machine? Also, the quilt on your bed is absolutely gorgeous.
That action shot is awesome. Looks like he is levitating. Is that what they teach you in the Air Force?
It looks great! So glad it is all come together for you!
I made the curtains using a sewing machine..nothing fancy lol. The blanket was hand-stitched by my Grandma Johnston for my wedding gift.
I wish we were taught how to levitate Jenn! but sadly that is a skill he worked on before he joined the military :] he's quite proud of it too lol :]
Post a Comment